Coinbase Withdraw to Paypal
As people are trying every option in this digital crypto-currency world so there is a possibility that a question of " How can Coinbase withdraw to PayPal” will occur in people’s mind.
Although Coinbase sets itself away from other wallet apps by making crypto-currency exchanges incredibly convenient. An individual can easily withdraw cash from the apps used and deposit it into a bank account within days, and now this time is cut from days to mere minutes.
Now, this popular wallet app lets you deposit cash into your PayPal account. This offer you to take advantage of PayPal’s Instant transfer feature that links your debit card to receive cash instantly for a mere fee of $0.25. This is faster than transferring from Coinbase to your bank account.
To be simple and clear, you cannot buy Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether or Litecoin using PayPal as a funding source. Most probably this will change in future, but for instance, PayPal is still considered a great way to cash fast after selling crypto-currency on Coinbase exchange.
Adding PayPal Account to Coinbase
The first step towards adding PayPal to your Coinbase is-
- Go to the Coinbase website. For this open your browser on your smartphone, Mac or PC to start.
- Then head over to Coinbase and log into your account.
- After getting access to your account, go to “Setting” on the top of the page.
- Inside settings, select “Linked Accounts” from top of the overview tab.
- Then hit the link in blue color “Link a New Account” button to proceed.
- Now choose “PayPal” from the list of account options.
- Now you will be directed to “PayPal login page”.
- Enter your login credentials to gain access to a PayPal account.
- After logging in, you will be directed to Confirmation Page to grant Coinbase access to transfer
- Select “Agree” to link two accounts together.
Can a Person Buy Crypto-currency or Deposit Fiat Using PayPal?
Currently, a customer can only use PayPal to withdraw or sell and transaction availability depends on the region in which a person is residing in. Coinbase does not provide the ability to purchase digital currency using Paypal account but an option to withdraw the cryptocurrency is provided by the Coinbase.
Why I do not see the option to link my PayPal account?
If you are not getting the option to add PayPal as a payment method in your account. it means that this feature is not yet available in your region.
As soon as it will be ready, the news will be the sky as this one of the best methods to cash the Bitcoin in the fastest way.
If this option will be available a customer will be able to get the money faster than any other transaction. This method even faster than bank transfer.
On June 22nd, 2016, Coinbase announced that people can use the option Coinbase withdraw to PayPal account. This means that an individual can move Bitcoins into Coinbase account and withdraw. These coins transfer as USD straight to PayPal account.
The option just requires you to verify an ID by uploading a government-issued ID. You just need to pay a 3.75% selling fees for each withdrawal. However, at this time this is the fastest and most secure method to withdraw bitcoins as USD into your PayPal account.