Learn How To Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card?- you might think that buying the bitcoin using the credit card may be a difficult thing to do but it is not. There are various bitcoin exchanges that can help you to buy it in a smooth and easy way. The list given below is the exchanges that can be used to buy the bitcoin with a credit card. But before buying the bitcoin you should have a wallet as some of the cryptocurrency exchanges do not provide the wallet to store it.
How To Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card?
There some common steps that are needed to be done while buying a bitcoin using a credit card:
- Visit the website you want to buy the bitcoin from.
- Sign in your account on that website.
- Enter the bitcoin value you want to purchase.
- Submit your verification ID than Bitcoin address.
- Give your the credit card details.
Bitcoins will be deposited to your wallet.
Here are some of the cryptocurrency exchanges that can be used to buy the bitcoins with a credit card:
Coinmama mainly specializes in bitcoin brokerage letting you buy using both debit and credit card. It charges a very high fee that is approximately 6% due to the risk and the processing fees. The limit to buy bitcoins per day is also very high that is $5,000 and $20,000 worth of bitcoins per month. The service is also very swift, bitcoins will deposit in your wallet within few minutes.
Bit-panda is the Austria based company providing services to the residents of Europe. It won the startup award in October 2016 for the best fine tech startup. This could be considered as the explanation for sharp expansion in Europe over the last three years. You can buy the bitcoins worth of 25,000 Euros daily (75,000 Euros monthly) by giving your valid credit card details.
LocalBitcoins is a different type of cryptocurrency exchange that provides the facility of the peer-to-peer marketplace. That is buyer and seller can meet in person to trade the bitcoin. LocalBitcoins provide the facility to trade in various ways depending upon the buyer and seller that can be either cash or bank transfer. They also accept the payments in credit cards.
Bitstamp is one of the oldest cryptocurrency exchange in the market and still working. It is fully licensed by the Luxembourg ministry of finance. Bitstamp provides the feature like low fees, security and customer support. It is widely acknowledged and providing services in various countries.
Indacoin is UK based cryptocurrency exchange that is established in 2013. You can buy the bitcoin here by using the credit card. For the first month its limit is low that is $500 but after the first month you can but up to $3000 worth of Bitcoins.
It is one of the easiest bitcoin exchange in the world. It provides the service of mobile application. Means you can buy and sell your bitcoin by using your mobile. It provides the services like:
- Secure your account.
- Multi-Signature Cold Storage.
- Easy access to your coin wallet. You can buy the bitcoin using the cryptocurrency exchanges with credit card in the following way: Buy Bitcoin from Coinmama with Credit Card
- Open your account on Coinmama
- Verify your identity
- Upload your verifying ID
- Select Payment Method that is credit Card
- Enter the amount of bitcoin
- Submit your wallet address
- Enter Credit Card info and pay
- Within a few minutes, the bitcoin will be in your wallet. Tutorial for buying bitcoin from Bitpanda
If you have an account then you can follow these steps to buy the bitcoin from Bitpanda with a
- Enter your login details and sign in.
- Select the buy button from the menu bar.
- Click on “visa/Mastercard”
- Now enter the amount of Euro you want to spend.
- Confirm you want to buy bitcoin using a credit card.
- Confirm the amount you entered.
- Now you have to agree with Bitpanda exchange rates. (to lock in and confirm the exchange
rate you will be getting only 60 seconds)
- Finalize your order and verify it with SMS or Phone Call.
There are various cryptocurrency exchanges from where you can buy the Bitcoin with a credit card. All you have to do is choose the exchange by circumspection and follow the procedure. So, you do not have to worry about the query “How To Buy Bitcoin With Credit Card?” after reading this article.