How to Buy Electroneum with Coinbase
With many crypto-currencies to choose from, people also think “how to buy Electroneum with Coinbase”. After reading this article, you will find that how to invest in Electroneum. One of the advantages of Electroneum is that it can be mined using a mobile phone. This is the reason for its popularity.
Before going ahead, it is better to understand that what Electroneum actually is?
What is Electroneum?
The Electroneum was designed in September 2017. The Electroneuminitial coin offering ended when it reached its hard copy of $40 million. It is the first British based team to launch a new crypto-currency. This platform was created by forking the Monero code. There is 6.698 Electroneum in circulation and 21 billion is ever created.
- The Electroneum project was to create crypto-currency that can be used with a mobile
- It is really useful for people in poorer countries those do not have access to laptop etc.
- By downloading a user-friendly Electroneum mobile app, people can send and receive ETN coins
in a few minutes.
All you need to do is that download Electroneum app, log in and click on start mining. No special hardware required, no programming knowledge needed and not much electricity bills.
The price of Electroneum has been quite inconsistent. Initially, it was priced at $0.09 per coin and reached to $0.22 in early January of 2018.
Where to Buy Electroneum?
How to buy Electroneum always followed by where to buy Electroneum. Electroneum coin is a new crypto-currency, only a few exchanges provide an option to buy it. there is some exchange with their own advantages and disadvantages so that it will become easy to decide for you.
This exchange was created in May 2017 and it is located in Hong Kong. It provides an option for users to
buy, trade, and sell almost 70 crypto-currencies that also include Electroneum. Kucoin does not permit to use fiat money to deposit or withdraw, so you need to fund your account with a different crypto- currency.
If you want to buy ETN at Kucoin, you can exchange it with Bitcoin or Ethereum. Kucoin fees are really good and each trade cost you around 0.1%. Deposits are free and withdrawal costs money. We do not need to give any identification to start trading till you are not going to buy or sell more than 2 Bitcoins per day.
This is located in New Zealand and offering their exchange services since 2014. More than 500 different crypto-currencies listed to buy and sell, that makes it one of the largest exchanges.
- Cryptopia has an online marketplace similar to eBay.
- Only New Zealand Dollars is allowed as fiat deposit.
- This can be done directly from a New Zealand bank account.
If you like to trade Electroneum with Cryptopia, you can trade it for Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Litecoin or Tether. Every trading need to pay 0.2% fees on the coin you are selling. Cryptopia is under the New Zealand government means that they need to take security seriously.
If you are depositing with this cryptocurrency, you need to confirm only your Email address. After doing this, you will be able to withdraw $5,000 per day. other best thing is that Cryptopia does not have advanced features that make it easy to use.
How to Buy Electroneum
We can deposit funds using a debit or credit card so you need to buy a cryptocurrency first. The easiest
way is to go with Coinbase and you can use real world money. This whole process takes only 10 minutes
Buying Ethereum at Coinbase
After setting your Coinbase account, you can now buy some cryptocurrencies. Follow these steps
after setting an account.
- You logged in to Coinbase on https://www.coinbase.com/ Click on Buy/Sell.
- Now need to click on Ethereum.
- At the screen bottom, you need to see a box to enter the amount of Ethereum. Click on
“Buy Ethereum Instantly”.
- After you provided a payment method, click Confirm and your ETH will be deposited into your
Your Coinbase account now is credited with Ethereum. Now if you want to transfer Ethereum
over to Kucoin. You first need to open an account.
Open an Account at Kucoin
- Visit the official Coinbase website by clicking on https://www.kucoin.com/
- At the top right side of a page, click on Sign Up.
- Now follow the Kucoin Terms and Conditions. Now make sure to understand the website's
policies. After getting satisfied, click on Agree Terms and Conditions box and click Next.
- Now you need to enter the Email address and choose a strong password.
- Now confirm that you are a human. Simply move jigsaw into the puzzle.
- An Email confirmed, you automatically logged into the account.
Transfer Ethereum from Coinbase to Kucoin
Now to transfer Ethereum from Coinbase to Kucoin:
- Log into Coinbase account and click on Accounts at the top of the page.
- Next click on Ethereum.click on Send.
- Now enter the Kucoin wallet address that you want to send the funds to. For this, head back to
- On Kucoin account, click on Assets.
- Inside the search box, enter Ethereum and click on Deposit.
- Now install Google Authenticator. Click on Next and now follow the instruction. This is
important to add extra security to your account.
- After setting up Google Authenticator, go back five steps and click on Deposit. After reading
warning message, click on Confirm.
You will see unique Ethereum wallet address, copy this. Now go back to Coinbase and paste an address into the required field. Now click on Send, your Ethereum coin is sent to Kucoin account. This will take around 10 minutes to complete.
Learn How to Transfer From Coinbase to Binance
Hope after reading this, you have found “How to buy Electroneum with Coinbase”. This will help you to go through some knowledge on Electroneum and some of the benefits it offers. It is very simple to follow the above steps and the main thing is that Electroneum offers something to the third world generations.