How To Buy Ripple With Coinbase
How To Buy Ripple With Coinbase? As the fever of Cryptocurrency is at its very best We will answer your most important queries in this article like how to buy Ripple with CoinBase. Ripple is considered a hot alternative to Ripple.
What is Ripple?
Ripple can be defined as a real-time gross settlement system and remittance network. Ripple basically uses a log network that is on a shared public database to guard validity.
Why Buy Ripple?
Ripple was started in the year 2012 under a different name but it was rebranded in 2015 with another name to Ripple Labs. Because it has very minimal transfer time in conversion and low fees it has gained lots of popularity. Ripple is considered as an alternative to the Bitcoin, Etherium, and Litecoin. Currently, Ripple is used by companies like American Express, Santander, Standard Chartered, and Westpac (WBK).
How To Buy Ripple With Coinbase In A step Way Guide:
In this article we will tell you some important ways by which we can buy Ripple Coinbase in a step way method which are as follows:
- Make an account on the Binance site which includes creating the password and put your email in standard stuff.
- After this firstly you have to transfer your Bitcoin into your Binance account first. To do this first you have to scroll over the funds on the top of the screen and then click on “deposit withdrawals”.
- Now click on the coin you are exchanging from, like Coinbase and choose the deposit button.
- In this step, you have to copy the Bitcoin base address.
- Login coinbase from where you buy Bitcoin and then go to account. Here you can buy Bitcoin by using a bank account attached with your debit card.
- Now on the left-hand side go to the BTC and click on the send BTC. It charges a very nominal fee.
- Now you need to paste the Bitcoin address into the recipient box and send the amount you wish to transfer.
- Log into your account and check your total balance in deposit section under the fund section. Here you can see the Bitcoin that you transfer.
- To transfer your Bitcoin into Ripple Click on the exchange on the top of your page and click “basic”.
- Now search for the “XRP” in the search box and choose from BTC.
- Now click on the amount you want to transfer. Choose the amount you would like and click buy XRP.
- The conversion rate should be fast so when you buy the Ripple check you funds again and you should see XRP under your total balance.
So in this article, we have given you a complete information about How To Buy Ripple With Binance. In this article, we have given you 12 basic step which makes your task easy. Do follow these step and buy Ripple with Binance.