Binance is the most popular cryptocurrency exchange which is providing its services all around the world. If you are new to the binance then you might have come to the question – How To Enable 2FA On Binance?
Binance is the exchange which is providing its services in the trading of the cryptocurrency with safe and low transaction rates. This facility has attracted a lot of people all around the world. If you are new to the cryptocurrency world and want to start the trading then binance can be the best option for you.
The new person who is entering the world of the cryptocurrency exchange is the most vulnerable to the attack. So getting the account safe from these problems should be the top priority.
For that two-factor authentication is one of the best options for them. In this, the user will be getting the message or the one-time password directly on your mobile phone. This gives you the direct information about any change that happens in your account.
How To Enable 2FA On Binance?
Getting the two-factor authentication enabled is a very easy and important step for the safety of the account.
- There are different tools or applications for you to start the 2FA for different instruments. This means that you can download the application for the iOS and the android from their stores.
- Log in to your email account from the binance by using the correct address and the password.
- Once you have logged in your account then you will be seeing the two options for the authentication – one with the SMS option and other with the Google Authenticator.
- Here we are going to click on the google authenticator. You can go for the option of SMS also.
- Once you have click on that another page will pop up which will show you the 2FA backup key. Storing that key at a safe and secure place as this is the only key which will keep your account safe from the hackers. If you lose this key then you can forget about the account as it has become vulnerable to the attack.
- Now you have to enter the QR code or the backup key from the application by clicking on the + button.
- After you have entered that code you will be getting the 6 digit code which keeps on changing every 60 seconds.
- Now visit the website fill the password and the google authenticator code displayed on your phone and press submit. Make sure that you have entered the right password and the authentication code.
- Now you have reached the end of the authentication process. After this, you will receive a confirmation email to your registered account.
- Now you have activated the 2FA procedure.
These are the basic steps which are required to complete the process of How To Enable 2FA On Binance? now you can make your account safe from the problem like getting hacked.