If you are new at the coinbase then you might be having the question – How To Trade On Coinbase? Coinbase is easy to run a website where buying and selling the cryptocurrencies as simple as filling the form. So how to do it and what are the problems which can be faced by you while trading.
There are many cryptocurrencies exchange but only a few are the trusted ones- coinbase is one of them. It has one of the best user interfaces that have attracted a lot of users. If you are a beginner and do not want to take any chances with the money you are investing then it can be the platform for you.
How To Trade On Coinbase?
Trading anything is a two-way process that is buying and selling. So first we are going to discuss the method through which you can buy the cryptocurrency from the coinbase.
Buy cryptocurrency on coinbase
You have to follow these simple steps to buy the cryptocurrency from the coinbase:
- Sign in your account and if you do not have then create one.
- Click on the buy option provided on the home page.
- Select the currency you want to buy from the website.
- Submit the amount you want to buy.
- Enter the wallet you want to store the currency in.
- Now you have to enter the payment method through which you are going to pay.
- Circumspect the order and buy.
From these steps, you are the owner of the cryptocurrency. Now you can trade or sell it when you have the desire to it.
Sell the Cryptocurrency On Coinbase
This is the step which is done when you are going to have a profit or you do not want to have more loss due to the fall in the price. You can sell the cryptocurrency from the coinbase wallet directly there is no limit of selling them as well. So you can sell all the currency you have in the possession.
There are some of the requirements which you will need to do before selling your currency:
- Reside in a supporting state
- Upload the ID
Now you have to select the payment method through which you want to get the money for the cryptocurrency. There are different methods through which you can get the payment for it. But you should check the geographical region requirement as different countries have a different payment method.
Steps to Sell
So these are the basic steps for selling the cryptocurrency:
- Sign in your basic account from which you want to sell your cryptocurrency.
- Transfer the cryptocurrency to your exchange wallet that is a coinbase wallet.
- Place the sell order.
- Now you can transfer the funds from your wallet to the bank account.
These are the basic ways through which you can trade your cryptocurrency using the coin base.
From the article – How To Trade On Coinbase? You have the basic knowledge about the trading procedure on coinbase. If you are looking forward to making a fortune in cryptocurrency trading then you should have all the knowledge about the market. As the price of the cryptocurrency is very volatile that is it can rise and fall very quickly.