How To withdraw Bitcoin To Cash via Coinbase Exchange
Today I will explain the different ways by which you can withdraw your Bitcoin for cash. It includes include various procedure including bank transfer, PayPal and even through cash deposit! I will show you how to do this through a peer-to-peer exchange. And to make it simpler for you. At the end of this guide, you will get the finest way to withdraw Bitcoin to cash.
Coinbase is the most liked negotiator exchange for purchasing and selling Bitcoin. They process more Bitcoin transactions than any other negotiator and have a huge customer base of 13 million.
Withdrawal Methods: Coinbase helps you to sell Bitcoins for cash, which you can then withdraw into your bank account. You can withdraw cash from Bitcoin into a bank account that you have already used to purchase cryptocurrency on Coinbase. So, if you haven’t done this yet, I suggest you buy a small amount of cryptocurrency first.
Fees: The fees which you have to pay depends on the country where your bank is located in. For example, if you are willing to sell Bitcoin for USD, a wire transfer is $25.
Cash out times: Withdrawal times depend on the country where your bank is situated. US withdrawals normally take between 4-6 working days, whereas in EU withdrawals take 1-3 days.
How To withdraw Bitcoin To Cash by using Bitcoin Exchange
- In order to make things a little simple for you, I will now show you how to withdraw cash by using Bitcoin exchange
- First, you will require to make an account with Coinbase, link your bank account and make a deposit. If you have completed this step then you can proceed
- step 2, After making up an account, you will require to send your Bitcoin to your Coinbase Bitcoin address! To do this, click on the accounts tab, open your Bitcoin wallet and click “Receive”. You will then be choose your Bitcoin Coinbase wallet address. This is the address you require to send your Bitcoin too.
- After doing these step click on buy/sell at the top of the page.
- After this, click on Sell.
- Now Suppose that you have sent your Bitcoin to your Coinbase wallet, you will see here your Bitcoin wallet and your default fiat currency.
- You will also see your withdrawal limit. If you have already authenticate your account, your limits will be quite high.
Before you can withdraw, you need to trade your Bitcoin to your local currency. Enter the amount of Bitcoin that you are willing to sell, and the fiat currency will update.
Conclusion: In this particular article we have given you a brief info about how to withdraw Bitcoin to Cash by using Bitcoin Exchange.