Is it too late to invest in bitcoin? Well If you think it is let me correct you, No it is not too late to invest in the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that has been the hot cake of this year. People who never believed in the bitcoin are investing in it and gaining profit.
Is it too late to invest in bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a word that needs no introduction but if you haven’t heard about it till now than it is a digital currency. It is operated independently from the banks. To regulate, generation and verification of the unit encryption techniques are used.
There have been various bubble bursts in the bitcoin history that is -2011, twice in 2013 and now in 2018. So the question arises are we in a bubble? Is it too late to invest in the bitcoin?
Media is hyping it to be a bubble because of the rapid growth rate and high price tag. But they should be focusing on the growth rate of the bitcoin. Experts still believe in the bitcoin investment to be a good one.
So here are the basic answer to your query about Is it too late to invest in bitcoin? Let’s see some of
the answers which are as follows:
Tom Lee: Predicts ‘Huge Bull Signal’
- Tom Lee, the chief analyst of Fundstrat Global Advisors, has pointed out that the bitcoin is trading around 30 percent below its 200-day moving average which is to be considered as a positive sign. The analysts are also expecting a rise in the rise of 90 percent in the coming months of 2019.
- According to Barry Silbert of Digital Currency Group who is also a bitcoin investor stated that there is a hope of huge improvement in the bitcoin price. As the infrastructure for the institutional investment is about to be complete.
- He also pointed out that there is already an increase of 56 percent in a grayscale investment accounted for by institutional investors. It is to be believed that the bear has run out of energy and soon the bull will run again.
- Not like other currency which keeps on increasing according to the demand. Bitcoin production is limited that is not more than 21 million units. At present more than 16 million units have been distributed and the remaining will be spread in the coming next 12 years. This could result in the scarcity of the bitcoin and raise the value accordingly.
- The acceptance of the bitcoin globally is on the rise making it an easily tradable instrument. Due to the decentralized and blockchain method, it brings transparency in bitcoin trading. Holding and transfer of the bitcoin are much easier as the sender only require digital wallet ID then the centralized where you need the name, bank account or card details.
Currency Of Future
- It is also said that bitcoin is the currency of the future. This is because when the country faces the economic crises and not able to hold its currency value like Zimbabwe they will have to accept the money in the form of the cryptocurrency.
- So in this particular article, we have resolved your query Is it too late to invest in bitcoin? So yes it is true that Bitcoin has fallen and risen many times and at present, it might be at a low. But from here you can expect it to one way and that is up.