Binance is the exchange which is providing its services with security. If you Lost Binance 2FA then it can create problems for you. So you have to be circumspect and vigilant while using it. As losing it can cost you your money.
Binance is the cryptocurrency exchange which has been there for a very long time. It has become one of the popular websites for the cryptocurrency exchange. The transaction charges are very low and also considered to be one of the safest exchanges in the world.
You must be aware of the two-factor authentication. In this, a user gets his or her account safe from the chances of getting hacked or other abuse.
Two-Factor Authentication or 2FA is the method in which you can connect your Binance account with the mobile phone. This helps you to know about each and every activity that happens in your account. So whenever there is a change in your account you will get to know and if it is not you then you can prevent or cancel that transaction.
This type of security is very important as without it there is a chance that you will not be able to save your money from the scammers and hackers.
Binance 2FA Lost
This could be the condition which can give you a headache but there is no need to worry that much. As it can be retrieved and protect your account from being misused. You can lose your Binance 2FA for many reasons like –
- Losing your phone
- The unsynchronized time between the phone and account
- Sharing your password or unique key with other
But you should not worry about it as you can easily retrieve it.
Binance 2FA Reset
There can be may reason for resetting your 2FA as you have by mistake share your key with anyone. Then you should reset it by using the following steps so that it cannot be misused:
- Sign in your Google authenticator page and click on the “Lost Your Google Authenticator?” button.
- Now you have to click on the “confirm the application reset” to start the process of resetting the key.
- You will receive an email on your registered account or email address. There you have to click on the “confirm Reset” hyperlink to proceed with the procedure.
- If you have passed the level 2 verification or have never deposited into your account, you can skip this step.
Otherwise, enter the last deposit address of which was deposited in your account. If you enter the wrong address then the system will ask some of the security-related questions. By any chance you give the wrong information then your account will be blocked for two hours.
- Now click on the “Start ID verification”.
- Select the country from where your ID issued.
- Choose how you want to upload your ID.
- Upload your ID card with you holding it.
- When your Picture is uploaded you will receive an email for the facial verification. Select that to start the facial recognition.
- Now start the verification by clicking on the “Begin Verification”.
- Click “PC Authentication”
- Now you have to wait for the verification process to end.
So these are the basic things if you Lost Binance 2FA and how to reset Binance 2FA if you face any problem. Follow the above mention steps and reset your Binance 2FA.