Transfer Coinbase to Binance in Five Steps
how to transfer Coinbase to Binance ?. It is considered the largest Bitcoin exchange in the whole world. Coinbase was set up in the year 2012 by Fred Ehsram and Brian Armstrong. It is currently available in more than 30 countries. In terms of security, Coinbase is one of safest Bitcoin exchange in the world. Coinbase offers a simple user interface and various payment options to the bank transfer user credit card user etc. The main aim of Coinbase is to simplify the purchase of cryptocurrency by eliminating a lot of negative aspects found in the exchange.
Binance is reputed and very popular cryptocurrency exchange. It is considered as one of the secured cryptocurrency exchange as it can shut down at any time. Currently, Binance does not allow users to sell their cryptocurrency for currency or commodity money.
Step way guide to transfer Coinbase to Binance?
- Go to Coinbase and then at the top of the account select account. If you are using Coinbase on mobile accounts will be on the bottom of the screen.
- After that, you have to select cryptocurrency you want to send from your account.
- Now you have to enter that address that you found in your Binance. On a mobile screen, you have to tap the airplane icon on the top right-hand side of your screen after that tap the deposit withdrawal.
- After doing this tap on Deposit on the currency and then get the deposit address.
- In the end, all you have to do is to just enter the address that you just got right into the recipient. Just choose the amount you have to send.
How to transfer from Coinbase to Binance?
The most important thing we need to do to transfer Coinbase to Binance is getting an account with both Coinbase and Binance.
Create an account on Coinbase:
- Firstly you have to go to Coinbase and Click the Signup at the top of right. Here you have to fill have your personal detail including email address then click create an account. Coinbase will send a verification. You need to click to continue the sign up process.
- After email validation is complete you have to go to Coinbase account and create an individual account after that add a phone number and choose a payment method.
- Now you have to select Bank account, Coinbase will encourage you to provide verification detail from your id. This process is known as KYC which is very common practice for most common cryptocurrency exchange.
- Next step is to enter account detail for your bank. You will receive a 2 test transaction to that account. You will need to go back the Coinbase and enter the amount to confirm that you own the account.
- After completing these steps your coinbase account will be set up. It will take a few days to set up your account.
- Start by going to Binance registration page. Enter email address with a password. Binance will send an email to you for verification
- Now you have to log in to your Binance using email and password. Read and accept the safety risk notice and click continue.
- After this, you have to set up 2FA authentication. You can skip this step if you want to but it’s a suggestion from our side that you should set up 2FA authentication.
Add Funds to Coinbase:
- After having both Coinbase and Binance account, you can begin the transfer process.
- You can also use a debit card or wire transfer to fund your Coinbase wallet.
- Log into Coinbase and click on the buy/sell tab at the top. Now choose the one you want to buy then select the payment method from the drop-down box.
Transfer from Coinbase to Binance:
Firstly we have to visit Binance and copy our receiving address. Log in to the site and choose “deposits” from the fund menu at the top of the screen
- Binance will generate the wallet address for the Coin you want to receive. Make sure you copy the whole thing otherwise you will lose your deposit.
- After doing this Click on the account tab at the top of the tab. Scroll down the cryptocurrency you want to send to the Binance. Click the send button with the little airplane on the side.
Coinbase will open a small window with the transfer information ready to go. Paste the wallet address from Binance into the “Recipient” box near the top. A green circle will let you know it’s valid. You can send Bitcoin from coinbase or any other cryptocurrency to someone but you should be vigilant whiel doing that. As one mistake can cost you your coins.