A process of how to transfer from Coinbase to Bittrex is a simple process and you just need to have an account with both Coinbase and Bittrex. Before transferring from Coinbase to Bittrex, what we need first is the account to buy bitcoins on Coinbase account and then transfer to Bittrex on a digital platform.
Transfer from Coinbase to Bittrex
Coinbase provides one of the easiest ways to buy Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash. After creating the account with Coinbase website, Users or buyers can purchase these cryptocurrencies with a credit card or bank account in the same way an online purchase is made on an E-commerce website.
Here is how to register with Coinbase Account:
- After opening a web browser of your choice go to https://www.coinbase.com/ and click on the Sign-Up button on the top-right corner.
- A form will appear on your webpage with fields like the first name, last name, email address, and a password. Make sure real details are provided as on your passport or drivers license. Double check the details provided like an Email address.
- Choose your password carefully that use a combination of upper and lowercase letters in addition to at least one number.
- A confirmation email will now be sent to the chosen Email address. Clicking on the link provided will help in opening the browser window that will activate a Coinbase account.
- The number of steps will be provided for confirming your identity. You can skip it for later while but it will be advantageous to provide more information as it will allow you to buy more cryptocurrency per week and more secure your account will be.
Confirming Your Identity on Coinbase
Coinbase provides you the option to confirm your identity via several methods during account creation process and afterward in the Settings >; Security options in the Coinbase Dashboard. Confirming the identity on Coinbase can help increase the buy limit and can also improve the account’s security.
There will be two most common or important things about confirming the identity, first Registering the Contact Number and Verify Contact Number and the second thing is Fill the Residential Address that will help you secure your account.
Document Verification: After the address section in the initial account setup, confirm your identity by
sharing copies of government-approved IDs like passport, age proof, or drivers license. You can find the
option to submit documents via Settings >; Limits.
- In the account setup, you will be provided a blue button that says Start Verification. Press it to begin the process.
- After beginning the process of document verification, you will be provided with the choice of two to three document types. Click on the one option that you wish to upload.
- The next option will provide you with camera verification process to Take a Snapshot of your ID.
- A preview will be provided on the display page with all the details you uploaded. Then press the Finish & Start Verification.
- Coinbase can take several days to over a week to verify the submitted document.
Coinbase Payment Options
The users in the US can use PayPal to redeem cryptocurrency for cash, withdrawing and depositing funds, and credit and debit cards for buying crypto-coins. The best option is to link a bank account to Coinbase account. This payment method can be used for buying and selling crypto as well as funds deposit and withdrawal.
How to Open Account with Bittrex
Bittrex is also a cryptocurrency exchange. It demands that all accounts must be verified before use. To trade cryptocurrency with Bittrex, you need to make sure to open and verify an account with Bittrex. Deposits can be made before verifying your account but it is always preferable to verify the account before depositing.
Opening and Verifying an Account on Bittrex
- To create an account with Bittrex, go to https://www.bittrex.com/Account/Register to register
- Enter your Email address and password. Make sure the password you enter contain at least eight characters with mixed figures and symbols.
- Log in and Verify– After completing the registration process, you need to complete the basic verification. Fill all the details match in your issued government ID.
- Uploading a Photo– The next step is to upload a photo to verify the account. After uploading a photo using a webcam or already existing photo. Then you will be asked to submit the document to verify the account.
This is how a Bittrex account can be open or verified. After Bittrex Account Verification, You can use the Email address and Password to login. After login account, click on the Setting at the upper right corner of the account’s page, select My Profile to start the process to verify the details that are asked.
Transfer from Coinbase to Bittrex
Transferring currency from one wallet/bitcoin account to the next is always an intimidating process for
someone who never did it before. But after doing it a few times, it becomes an easy and very simple
Here is a quick step guide that will not help in only one process but also in transferring any other
currency from one wallet to the next.
- Log into your Bittrex account
- Navigate to the “Wallet” tab
- Find BTC Wallet on the screen and click the “+” button in the BTC row.
- Copy the wallet address as seen in alphanumeric form.
From here open up another tab and log into your Coinbase account and transfer into Bittrex Account !
- Navigate to the “Account” tab, you will see some options like BTC Wallet, BCH Wallet, ETH
Wallet, and LTC Wallet.
- You will see “Send” written/button in the BTC row.
- Paste your Bittrex Wallet address into the appropriate column field. If it is a verified wallet, you will see the little checkmark next to the address and it will become “Green”.
- Enter the amount of BTC to send to your Bittrex account.
- Click “Continue”
- Confirm the send.
Here please wait for some minutes for the fund to be transferred in Bittrex account within 10-60 minutes. Wait for the 6 confirmations and you will see the funds transfer in your Bittrex account.
To transfer anything, either an amount from bank to bank or cryptocurrency from one form/exchange to another form/exchange, what just you need is the receiver’s and sender’s wallet address provided in the account. This is How funds Transfer from Coinbase to Bittrex !